Monday, September 19, 2011

While their souls are still searching for the light...

I never felt so different in all of my life. This year has brought upon so much change, so much. I remember feeling security a couple years ago. A newly enrolled freshman at a small college, but ready for the experience. Sure, it wasn't anything comparable to a big ten campus, or anything like that; however, I still had a lot of fun and filled my life with unforgettable memories.

Now, as of recently, I feel like this year has brought upon the worst of ...things. From the passing of my grandmother and to my diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes - now to my sister and her recent medical problems. Ugh. This year blows! I mean, really - WHY!?

I feel like I am struggling in school again, too. I just want a sense of balance. I feel overwhelmed with everything around me and everything that is going on. City and Colour's "Waiting..." is playing right now and I cannot relate anymore to the words he is singing...


No comments: